Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the reluctant workout

It was one of those morning when the last thing I wanted to do was haul my butt out of bed and workout. But I did. And you know what? It was well worth it.
I have a personal trainer, never thought I'd have one of those, but I do. I almost cancelled. I had the phone in my hand, but thought, ya know, just do it Gruver, don't be a puss. So, I went. I was cranky, I told her so. And 5o minutes later after stretchy bands and push up and jumping back and forth on a box...I didn't feel as tired and I didn't feel as cranky. It sort of perked me up a bit.
And after the workout, her saying, "I know you didn't really want to do this, and you did great. Good job!" was just what I needed to hear. Definately PERSONAL training. Mikki's awesome, check her out. http://www.fitnesstransform.com/

No comments: