Saturday, October 17, 2009

Helping and a decision

A big decision.

I decided to put my PhD on hold and start working on my first book. I realized that more education is important but I need to have something published to help on the road to public speaking.

In the mean time I work diligently to assist my clients with their healing. My last health consultation was with a man who had such severe food allergies, he was down to about 7 foods he could eat without reaction. What a horrible situation. I suggested hair analysis and it showed that he was high in mercury and other heavy metals. After a heavy metal cleanse and removing a few old fillings he was slowly able to reintroduce some foods. He actually asked his wife last week if they could go for Thai food. Good for him. And I'm glad I could help. Is there anything that you need help with? Let me know and I'll do my best!

Yours in health!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

WOW that's GREAT! People seriously need to eat right! We are filled with alot of chemicals and toxins from our food supply!As a licensed massage therapist I educate my clients on health and eating properly! I'm a health nut and feel Great! 😁