Friday, March 9, 2007

Introduction

I suppose the first thing I should do is tell you about myself. I've been studying massage for over 15 years. I started with an apprenticeship in Pgh, PA (my home town) and have studied in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and at various conventions/workshops. I specialize in medical and therapeutic massage and work primarily with people who have pain or injuries. Nothing makes me happier than seeing someone get off the table with more range of motion and less pain!

I'm very interested in teaching and lecturing and I see both those things in my future. Right now, I'm studying for my Doctorate of Naturopathy and my MS and PhD in Natural Health. So, between a busy practice and school, my plate is comfortably full. For more general massage info, I'll direct you to my website at www.healingcirclemassage.com

I guess that's it for now, stay tuned for success stories and school updates.

No comments: