Saturday, July 26, 2008

What happens in Vegas...

Here I am in balmy 106 degree Vegas. I'm here for my third Naturopath conference and this is the first one where I can officially call myself Doctor. But not in CA, a whole 'nother story! It's interesting to me that Vegas; the land of obesity, gambling and beer at 8am would be the site for a natural health conference. I wonder if it's so we have a bunch of case studies at our disposal.

I've been to numerous lectures and about to enjoy a fabulous dinner at Le Cirque at the Bellagio. My husband is at home in Santa Barbara and I really miss having him around. Especially during a nice meal where we would discuss flavors and textures.

Tomorrow I brush up on my CPR and get recertified. Since I haven't studied that since I was in 9th grade I thought I should brush up on those skills. Never know when something like that will come in handy. So, that's been my weekend. Lectures, food and CPR. I did a guest interview on www.naturalsolutionsradio.com this afternoon. That was very fun and I hope you'll all check it out. Dr. Ben-Joseph, whose show it is has thousands of medical studies referenced on his website. You can check out anything!

I'm glad to be back writing again and will keep you all posted on my profession and what is happening in the world of natural health. Good things on the horizon. Keep checking back!

No comments: